Hi! We are all familiar with callus or callosity (hyperkeratosis), it is a toughened area of your skin and mostly happens on the sole of your feet and the palm of your hand. Some of the people walk miles and miles, this kind of activity is what causes callus. Pressure, friction, and other irritation are the other causes which form the calluses. Calluses, in general, are not harmful, but when they appear on your feet they annoyingly make you uncomfortable to walk. Sometimes, they can also lead to other skin problems, like infection and skin ulceration. We have a summary how to get rid of calluses with pineapple, check below for more.
How To Get Rid Of Calluses In Two Ways With Pineapple
The skin of the pineapples is widely known as an exfoliating agent. Most of the people believe that it has the competency to remove the calluses. Making pineapple scrub can wear off the calluses too. This tropical delicious fruit contains essential enzymes which help to soften and separate from your skin. How to get rid of calluses with pineapple in two ways
- The first way:
- Cover your callus using a large piece of pineapple’s skin.
- You have to make sure that the inside of the pineapple’s skin touches your callus and wrap it.
- Wait patiently for several hours or you can leave it overnight to let the callus gets softened.
- Rub gently with a pumice stone, repeat this step every day.
- The second way:
- You can combine the coconut milk with a cup of pineapple juice, put the mixture into a basin of warm water. Warm doesn’t mean hot.
- Soak your feet in the basin and wait for about 20 minutes and rub again gently the callus with a pumice stone.
- Wash your feet when you are done and apply the moisturizer.
- Do all the steps above twice a week.
If your one of your friends or family member suffering from the annoying callus as well, tell ‘em how to get rid of calluses above.